[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Jul 21 18:18:59 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 21 July 2015 17:59:53 Jurijs Ivolga wrote:
> So basically extension 100 sends invite to LB, LB then send invite to
> Kamailio server and Kamailio server replies with 407 error.
>
> Do you have any ideas why?

No, you'll have to debug this the usual way. Run kamailio at a highe debug
level to see what it is doing and log queries to the database. You'll have to
make captures to see how the flow op sip messages is and who is requiring
authentication.

> Maybe you can give me more details about config on Kamailio server behind
> LB?

The config is equal to standard in this regard. Show us your config for the
backend regarding authentication and registration.