[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue Jul 21 13:32:23 CEST 2015

On Tuesday 21 July 2015 14:14:29 Jurijs Ivolga wrote:
> I believe I need to add some config to my Kamailio servers what are behind
> Load-balancer too, so all communication should be send via Loadbalancer.
>
> Maybe you can give me a hint about this part too?

There you need to use path for register and ursloc:

modparam("registrar", "use_path", 1)
modparam("registrar", "path_mode", 1)
modparam("registrar", "path_use_received", 1)

modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 2)

The rest is unaltered from my usual config, apart from custom business logic
the only alteration is to force rtpproxy for all calls.

But beware, I'm not using any of this loadbalancing setup yet in production. I
want to do more testing (but haven't gotten around to it yet)