[SR-Users] Proposing new logo for Kamailio project

Sven Neuhaus neuhaus at tyntec.com
Thu Dec 3 12:00:30 CET 2015

Am 03.12.2015 um 11:44 schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
> the logo is still trying to resemble the idea of world (360°) of
> communications - a transformed and simplified version of kamailio world.
> SIP is supposed to be the protocol that lets anyone initiate any type of
> rtc.
>
> Kamailio is definitely not a telephony engine and I don't think is good
> to add any symbol that will suggest it.

Fair enough, even if I'm sure that it is used mostly as a telephony
engine and the first sentence on its homepage mentions "able to handle
thousands of call setups per second"... :-)

I think the communications part is more important than the 360°/world
aspect, what do you think about making the swirls resemble the signal icon?

Cheers,
-Sven