[SR-Users] Call connection from one server to another

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:05:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I want to deploy two kamailio servers, both using same MYSQL database placed
on Server 2008. Both are using different static IP's.
Hopefully, I can add two A records in DNS server, both against same domain
name, pointing to two different IP's to which two servers are attached. My
question is that in load balancing scenario if user 1 is attached to server
1, and user 2 is attached to server 2. How can user1 call user2.
Because request will go to server 1 to which user 1 is attached. But it wont
be able to locate user 2 because it is not connected to server1 (but
connected to server 2). I am using same domain name for two servers.
What can be done in kamailio to solve this issue ??

Regards,
aawaise