[SR-Users] out of memory ; needs 455

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:06:33 CEST 2014

On 07/09/14 08:18, Arun Kumar wrote:
> Hi
> Server : kamailio 4.1.1
> Configuration :Outbound with engage_media_proxy  (See the attachment )
> Shared Mem : 1024 MB
>
> Problem : after 1 month kamailio hang up with out of memory  error but
> we have enough free shared memory ,  it might be memory pool size
> problem, i dont know how and where to set memory pool size

can you update to latest version in 4.1.x series? There were many fixes
since 4.1.1. You just need to deploy the latest kamailio in that branch
and then restart. The database and configuration file stay the same.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany