[SR-Users] Group User Presence

rastrella marino.mileti at alice.it
Tue Oct 14 12:05:31 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

I've setup my kamailio more or less with all my needs, thanks to all your
helps :)

Now I've a question regarding presence.
My kamailio  manage all sip clients that are presents in my home. When I
receive call all my phone rings simultaneously and so on...

I would like that I can manage presence status of my home in order that...if
some of my phones is "on call" the status of my "group" is "on call". It's
something like that my "home" presence status is the AND/OR of all my phones
presence status...

Is there any way to make this? I think that I've to use PUA module, but the
problem is that multiple calls are possible so is there any way to
understand from script number of ongoing calls?

-----
Marino Mileti