[SR-Users] Group User Presence

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:56:14 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 14/10/14 12:05, rastrella wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've setup my kamailio more or less with all my needs, thanks to all your
> helps :)
>
> Now I've a question regarding presence.
> My kamailio  manage all sip clients that are presents in my home. When I
> receive call all my phone rings simultaneously and so on...
>
> I would like that I can manage presence status of my home in order that...if
> some of my phones is "on call" the status of my "group" is "on call". It's
> something like that my "home" presence status is the AND/OR of all my phones
> presence status...
>
> Is there any way to make this? I think that I've to use PUA module, but the
> problem is that multiple calls are possible so is there any way to
> understand from script number of ongoing calls?

one option would be that the phone is updating the status by sending a
PUBLISH once it is in a call and after it.

On kamailio side, you can eventually use presence and pua modules
specific for dialoginfo event, which is typically used for call pickup,
but it is a matter of the watcher what to do with the information.

Calls can be counted using dialog module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla