[SR-Users] rtpengine and sdes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:35:19 CET 2014

Hello,

I saw that rtpengine docs still advertise support for SDES SRTP and I
was wondering if anyone was (is still) using it for
decryption/encryption of this type of SRTP, mainly in scenarios like
SRTP from a classic sip phone (e.g., snom) to another SIP endpoint
wihtout srtp support.

As I cc-ed Richard, another question is about the plans for the future,
if at this moment is properly working/maintained, will it be kept for
the future or the plan is to deprecate/remove/don't invest any effort in
its maintenance?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla