[SR-Users] One way audio calls

Will Ferrer will.ferrer at switchsoft.com
Thu Nov 20 23:06:15 CET 2014

Hi Javier

Yes we are, but the problem only happens in %6-%8 of the calls. It happens
in calls that have identical signaling to the ones that don't have the
problem.

I have been speaking with Richard Fuchs at sip wise and I am going to try
adding the trust address flag to sip wise and see if it helps. That
hopefully will make it take the address in the c= attribute more readily.

I will update this thread once we push that live.

If any one has another suggestions though I am very open to hearing them :).

Thanks very much.

All the best.

Will Ferrer

Switchsoft Inc