[SR-Users] Kamailio with media proxy and two network interfaces

Glenn Larsen glarsen at simcom.no
Tue Nov 4 20:04:15 CET 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Julien <julien.linphone at gmail.com> wrote:

> A user connected at eth0 shall be able to get the presence status of users on eth1 and users shall be able to call each other.
>
> What I did so far:
>   I added listen statements for both interfaces to the Kamailio config file:
>     -listen=udp:eth0_IP:5060
>     -listen=udp:eth1_IP:5060

Have you done similar configuration for the RTP proxy? Since Kamailio
will setup the call, but will not "carry" the audio. If your RTP proxy
has been configured, have you updated the kamailio config to use the
RTP proxy?

See example 1.14 on this page:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/rtpproxy.html#idp84376

--