[SR-Users] Dimension a kamailio server

Rizwan Khan rizkhan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:28:32 CET 2014

Thanks Alex.

What are the components that I should take into account. Based on answer in
another thread I will be using  SIP trunk with an NGN to route the outside
traffic (other than SIP-SIP).

I'll have NATed clients so I'll need the media proxy or rtp proxy as well.
What about their dimensioning? I am sorry if some questions are really
naive. I am new to all this and trying to get hold of the whole technology
stack.

Rizwan