[SR-Users] Bizarre dialog profile tracking behaviour

Brooks Bridges bbridges at evaristesys.com
Wed Mar 12 16:58:42 CET 2014

Do you happen to have any additional information about this?  I've
referenced the documentation for both dialog and dialog_ng, and there's
no mention of reuse that fits this description.  We've confirmed that
calling dlg_manage() on a new authenticated invite does result in a
second entry in the dialog table.  The first entry does fall off after
some time, however it would be very preferable to reuse the existing
entry as opposed to creating a new one, especially in our case where we
are dealing with a somewhat high velocity of initial invites.

Brooks Bridges
Senior Technical Consultant
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave, Suite 106