[SR-Users] Bizarre dialog profile tracking behaviour

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:20:35 CET 2014

On 12/03/14 16:58, Brooks Bridges wrote:
> Do you happen to have any additional information about this?
No time to look over the code, I might mix it with the plans for
designing ng version.

> I've referenced the documentation for both dialog and dialog_ng, and
> there's no mention of reuse that fits this description.  We've
> confirmed that calling dlg_manage() on a new authenticated invite does
> result in a second entry in the dialog table.  The first entry does
> fall off after some time, however it would be very preferable to reuse
> the existing entry as opposed to creating a new one, especially in our
> case where we are dealing with a somewhat high velocity of initial
> invites.
If you test it, then is like that. Maybe you can simulate on a less
loaded system with debug=3 (or if you use latest version, then use
debugger module with higher debug value for dialog module), to see if
you notice some hints on profile operations.