[SR-Users] (no subject)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:59:55 CET 2014

The support page of siremis project give details where and what should
be addressed:

- http://siremis.asipto.com/support/

People should understand that time is a valuable asset and it is
impossible to offer free support to everyone. Moreover, any message to
business coming from someone that doesn't properly present
himself/herself, using same random hotmail/gmail/yahoo/... email id, is
very likely to be ignored.

Moreover, there can be periods of traveling, out of office or busy
times, therefore a response could have consistent delays. Even on
mailing lists, when people familiar with the subject are in before
mentioned situations, sending a reminder after a while is recommended.

Daniel

On 10/03/14 21:27, malik sherif wrote:
> I send couple of email to Asipto.com about Siremis login issue but I
> didn't get any response. I configured apache web server and also
> installed siremis 4.1.1  successfully  but i couldn't login and my
> problem is after " welcome to Siremis installation wizard"  I went
> through step 1to 4 without issue on the last step I even receive
> installation complete congratulation also display username and login
> password but after 10 seconds it goes back to step 1. I was expecting
> to see a login window but I stack. Did anybody experience this issue?
> or if there is a mailing list, can someone point to  the right group.
> Any help greatly appreciated.
> Thanks
> Abdulmalik

Kamailio World Conference - April 2-4, 2014, Berlin, Germany
http://www.kamailioworld.com