[SR-Users] (no subject)

malik sherif asherif74 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:27:51 CET 2014

I send couple of email to Asipto.com about Siremis login issue but I didn't get any response. I configured apache web server and also installed siremis 4.1.1  successfully  but i couldn't login and my problem is after " welcome to Siremis installation wizard"  I went through step 1to 4 without issue on the last step I even receive installation complete congratulation also display username and login password but after 10 seconds it goes back to step 1. I was expecting to see a login window but I stack. Did anybody experience this issue? or if there is a mailing list, can someone point to  the right group. Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Abdulmalik