[SR-Users] Changes in registrar module source code

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 05:57:56 CEST 2014

Hello,
I am a user of kamailio server. I am in need to pick domain of particular
online users from location list. I found out that usrloc module is used for
Location Table items. And we cant directly export parameters from usrloc
module. I decided to use registrar module to approach domain parameter of
usrloc module.
I want to understand complete flow control in registrar module source code,
so that I can add my commands to pick domain parameter from usrloc module.
How can it be done ?
Secondly, if I make a change in registrar module, to see its reaction, I
will have to recompile kamailio server or is there any shortcut to
immediately see effect of changes made in registrar module ??
Any help will be appreciated.