[SR-Users] Possible GPL violation by third party (4PSA)

Matthew Costa matthew.costa at greenlight-itc.com
Wed Jul 2 02:42:30 CEST 2014

Thanks everyone for the assistance here. It looks like the source code
does contain a considerable amount of extra code (for reference see
misc_4psa.c within the package downloadable at
http://www.4psa.com/software/kamailio-1.5.4-4psa.tar.gz).

Cheers,
Matthew Costa
Infrastructure Manager

 <http://www.greenlight-itc.com/>
Suite 703, Level 7
815 Pacific Highway Chatswood 2067
tel: 02 8412 0000 fax: 02 8412 0001

Greenlight ITC         ABN: 99 117 915 134