[SR-Users] Kamailio + CDR-stats

Daniel Tryba daniel at pocos.nl
Thu Feb 6 11:11:22 CET 2014

On Thursday 06 February 2014 08:47:57 davy wrote:
> Would this be a good way to do this, or am I bluntly missing the better
> way?

Maybe just doing it "offline"? I just take the standard mysql acc accounting,
every minute I'll scan acc for completed calls, generate a csv, delete the
processed accs and store the csv it in a place my billing platform will find
it to import. You only have to figure out how the csv should be structured for
cdr-stats.

Pro: Impact on kamailio processes is 0.
Con: Not realtime, completed calls only.

--

POCOS B.V. - Croy 9c - 5653 LC Eindhoven
Telefoon: 040 293 8661 - Fax: 040 293 8658