[SR-Users] Kamailio + CDR-stats

davy davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:47:57 CET 2014

Hi,

I’ve recently tried out CDR-stats, and after a bumpy ride to get it going ;) , I’m happily surprised with it.

Especially the fraud detection mechanisms (which could use some extra’s), and the eye-candy makes it attractive.

It is based on a mongodb which has to be filled with CDRs.

As there is no mongodb module in Kamailio, I was thinking of using the jsonrpc module to push cdrs from Kamailio to some Python thing which pushes it into MongoDB. Perhaps by using the async module.

Netstrings seems a rather low overhead protocol, and the jsonrpc module allows to push over a cluster of servers, which makes it scalable.

Would this be a good way to do this, or am I bluntly missing the better way?

Thx,
Davy