[SR-Users] Kamailio + CDR-stats

davy van de moere davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:15:25 CET 2014

True, and actually not having it realtime is not a drama.

If you're having simultaneous calls in the hundreds, you don't care what's
happening *right* now, as long as you know what was happening in the recent
past, like 1-2 minutes delay, which is still good enough to monitor for
security issues popping up.

It's a nice pragmatic way I'ld say! Thx!