[SR-Users] Change of source ip address

Diego Alejandro Ozuna Escalada diegowalk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:54:59 CET 2014

Dear list,

I'm having a problem.

I have an SBC server with two network interfaces, one external IP
(X.X.248.194) and other internal IP (X.X.248.21). Messages are sent to the
proxy sip server through internal ip with this configuration:

route [sip-serverr] {
         rewritehostport ("ip_sip_proxy: 5060");
         force_send_socket (X.X.248.21: 5060);
         t_relay ();
         exit;
}

When a UA sends an INVITE to the SBC, the responses (back) to UA are being
sent with the correct external source IP (X.X.248.194) but if there are
retransmissions of these responses, after 6 seconds, the source IP changes
to the internal ip (X.X.248.21)

Does anyone from the list know how I can solve this?

Thanks,

Regards,

--
Diego