[SR-Users] kamailio dispatcher module stops processing REGISTER

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Dec 18 15:43:10 CET 2014

Hi,

quick questions:
- Do you have the Dispatcher Activity detection turned on?
- Do you do something like "ds_mark_dst()" in your failure route?
- Can you send me your config, so i can verify a few things?

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hello Daniel,
> Thank you for your reply,
>
> Please check out the attachment with kamailio logs in mode debug 3, i didn't
> find any errors, the only thingh that is confusing me is this line:
> /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[13690]: DEBUG: dispatcher [dispatch.c:1745]:
> ds_select_dst_limit(): alg hash [0]
>
> I don't know if this "ds_select_dst_limit(): alg hash [0]" is related with
> algorithm parameter in function ds_select_dst, but, if yes i cannot
> understand why it is 0 because I'm using algorithm 4.
>
> BR
> José Seabra

>> Hello,
>>
>> I asked in the first email - do you get error messages in syslog? If not,
>> then you have to run with debug=3 and look at the log messages to see if you
>> get further hints.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 18/12/14 12:29, José Seabra wrote:
>>
>> Hello Daniel,
>> Do you need more information from my kamailio settup, in order to try
>> understand why this issue happens?
>> Thank you
>> BR
>> José Seabra

>>> Update:
>>> My last email has the wrong  example, the correct code is:
>>>
>>> if(!ds_select_dst("9", "4"))
>>> {
>>> xlog("L_ERR", "Failed to select proxy - R=$ru ID=$ci\n");
>>> sl_send_reply("503", "No proxy available, try again later");

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/