[SR-Users] kamailio dispatcher module stops processing REGISTER

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:14:04 CET 2014

Hello Daniel,
Thank you for your reply,

Please check out the attachment with kamailio logs in mode debug 3, i
didn't find any errors, the only thingh that is confusing me is this line:
/usr/local/sbin/kamailio[13690]: DEBUG: dispatcher [dispatch.c:1745]:
ds_select_dst_limit(): alg hash [0]

I don't know if this "ds_select_dst_limit(): alg hash [0]" is related with
algorithm parameter in function ds_select_dst, but, if yes i cannot
understand why it is 0 because I'm using algorithm 4.

BR
José Seabra