[SR-Users] Call disconnects within 30 seconds

davy davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:42:52 CEST 2014

If your Kamailio setup is close to vanilla, it should do it by default. But Kamailio is a very powerfull tool, it can easily be setup to stop passing over ACKs :)

To attempt to answer what explicitly sends along the ACKs, that will most likely be the t_relay function, together with the logic which went before it…

A good old tcpdump will most likely enlighten us.

Op 12-aug.-2014, om 14:39 heeft Rahul MathuR <rahul.ultimate at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: