[SR-Users] Call disconnects within 30 seconds

Rahul MathuR rahul.ultimate at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:39:08 CEST 2014

Hello Davy,

Thanks for writing back..

Tonight I'll take the tcpdump on Kamailio box and share the file.

Please note that Kamailio and Freeswitch are both on public IP & at
Freeswitch param, enable_timer=false is set.

Is there any explicit way wherein ACKs can be transmitted to FS ?

Thanks in advance !

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:15 PM, davy van de moere <
davy.van.de.moere at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you sure you're getting the ACK correctly to FS?
>
> FS typically has this behavior when it did not correctly receive a
> confirmation of an answer, and after 30 seconds disconnects, as for FS the
> call has failed.
>
> Do you have a trace of the packets?
>
> grtz,
> Davy Van De Moere

>> Hello,
>>
>> I have an iPhone/Android/Windows 8 based UAC, proxy server Kamailio and
>> Sip server FreeSwitch.
>> Whenever I call directly from UAC to Sip server, the call gets
>> established for as long as I want, however when I use the proxy in between,
>> it gets disconnected within 30 seconds. It seems that FS sends a BYE within
>> 30 seconds.
>>
>> I would really appreciate if anybody please guide me where I am going
>> wrong in this case ?
>>
>> --
>> Warm Regds.
>> MathuRahul