[SR-Users] rtpengine symmetric RTP behavior

Narsay, Deep deep.narsay at mezocliq.com
Tue Aug 12 12:53:48 CEST 2014

Hello Frank,

Main reason to put rtpengine in front of FS is to keep the topology from
being exposed.
Only Kamailio and rtpengine will be facing the public Internet. Since that
is the only hop, the quality won't be affected.

disable_rtp_auto_adjust option is available as dialplan variable.
(Was trying to avoid adding it there, since there are quite a lot of
dialplans in the database).

Thanks,
-Deep N