[SR-Users] Exported params of USRLOC module

aawaise owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 06:38:10 CEST 2014

Hello,
I am using kamailio-3.1 with siremis. I want to ask some questions about the
exported params of usrloc module defined in the link given below.

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.1.x/modules_k/usrloc.html#id2997066

1. These exported params export value to whom ?? Other params or siremis
location table ??
2. If any export param is not defined in kamailio.cfg. Does its default
value considered automatically or it is not  used at all ??
3. In siremis location table, I am not able to show my domain name of
selected online user when I click on user. I want to do it. User's contact,
received and other columns are filled but not domain name :(
Shall I dig deep into usrloc module or I need to follow some other path to
resolve this issue ??

Thanks,
Regards,
Aawaise