[SR-Users] Exported params of USRLOC module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:10:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

exported params are for kamailio.cfg to control the behavior of the
module. There is no strict relation with siremis.

If you don't set a parameter, it stays with its default value -- see the
readme of the module for learning what are the default values for its
parameters.

Again, to get the domain in location table, set parameter use_domain to
1 -- the best is to do it for all the modules you use in kamailio.cfg
and have this parameter.