[SR-Users] tls nat

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:56:37 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 8/29/13 10:22 PM, hiro wrote:
> After many failures because of broken libraries I managed to decrypt
> my problematic TLS sessions providing the private key of kamailio to
> wireshark.
>
> With TLS+SRTP enabled my nokia phones send session progress and pracks
> with rtp port. This breaks NAT/rtpproxy in kamailio, which replaces
> the rtpproxy port in session progress, but then forgets about it for
> the 200 OK.
>
> Attached is a tree overview and the conversations of each phone with kamailio.
can you try with latest branch 4.0? The issue was probably due to
rtpproxy_manage() function not taking in consideration PRACKs with sdp.
Alternative is to use rtpproxy_offer()/rtpproxy_answer() to control
rtpproxy application.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -