[SR-Users] tls nat

hiro 23hiro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 23:51:09 CEST 2013

For this installation I used the .deb from http://deb.kamailio.org/kamailio
Sorry I forgot to include this critical information.
Is 4.0.3 new enough? Else I can also compile tip, or head or whatever
it's called ;)

 kamailio -V
version: kamailio 4.0.3 (x86_64/linux)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, USE_TLS, TLS_HOOKS,
USE_RAW_SOCKS, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, DNS_IP_HACK, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, USE_FUTEX, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT,
USE_DNS_CACHE, USE_DNS_FAILOVER,
 USE_NAPTR, USE_DST_BLACKLIST, HAVE_RESOLV_RES

ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535, DEFAULT PKG_SIZE 4MB
poll method support: poll, epoll_lt, epoll_et, sigio_rt, select.
id: unknown
compiled on 17:01:35 Aug 19 2013 with gcc 4.7.2