[SR-Users] catching up after summer

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 09:39:07 CEST 2013

Hello,

not that summer holidays (pretty much) ended, I'm making a call to catch
up with what was left unattended and somehow got lost on the lists,
trackers or repositories. Therefore:

- if someone asked questions without answer on mailing list, send now a
reminder
- if you sent emails to private address (direct message only to personal
emails, not as a request from a mailing list conversation), again, they
are very very unlikely to be answered there, resend the message to
mailing list
- if you opened a tracker issue and have more details, add them as soon
as possible

As for development, I have seen a bunch of commits on personal branches,
if they are not requiring special review, merge them to the master
branch so the code can be easier tested. Soon we will have to freeze for
next major release and it is better to have the code as early as
possible in the main branch.

Have a great autumn,

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -