[SR-Users] Error loading carrierroute in Kamailio 4.0.x

Marius Zbihlei mariuszbi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 21:19:06 CEST 2013

I'm running some problems atm witch don't allow me to test.

Well, if carrierroute built than you already have libconfuse-dev.
Carrierroute uses libconfuse as a shared library. I would suggest doing a
ldd carrieroute.so and than check that you have the confuse library needed
as a carrierroute dependency in /usr/lib/. I found sometimes that there
might be some symlinks missing in the system libraries dir, especially for
something as 'deprecated' as libconfuse is.

Marius