[SR-Users] Error loading carrierroute in Kamailio 4.0.x

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Sun Oct 20 19:16:33 CEST 2013

I found I already had libconfuse, and installed libconfuse-dev, at which
point I did another 'make deb', still getting the same result at the
end.  I just checked by running ldconfig -v, and the libconfuse library
is indeed in there.  I even rebuilt to make sure the ldconfig I just ran
didnt affect anything.  Same carrierroute.so size, same end result.

Is something further needed to make kamailio incorporate the libconfuse
files into the build process?

-Aaron