[SR-Users] Error loading carrierroute in Kamailio 4.0.x

Aaron Seelye aseelye-lists at eltopia.com
Sun Oct 20 23:44:55 CEST 2013

Mine is in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu, if that has any bearing on it.
Doing ldd carrierroute.so yielded the following, no mention of libconfuse.

         linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fff573e6000)
         libtrie.so.1 => /usr/lib64/kamailio/libtrie.so.1
(0x00007f23ddb77000)
         libsrdb1.so.1 => /usr/lib64/kamailio/libsrdb1.so.1
(0x00007f23dd961000)
         libkmi.so.1 => /usr/lib64/kamailio/libkmi.so.1 (0x00007f23dd758000)
         libkcore.so.1 => /usr/lib64/kamailio/libkcore.so.1
(0x00007f23dd54d000)
         libc.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007f23dd1bb000)
         /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x00007f23ddfaf000)

Not sure exactly what this means, perhaps something in my carrierroute
makefile is missing the need to link when building?

-Aaron