[SR-Users] Kamailio stability/timing problem w.r.t. registrations?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 15:02:38 CET 2013

Attaching with gdb and getting the backtrace (as Ovidiu said), will be
very useful

The function futex_wait_queue_me() is from kernel, so it might be an
operation from the kernel about reading the udp packages. So we cannot
tell without the full trace if a kamailio function is blocking the futex
or is other standard library function.

I wanted to mention also that poll methods are for tcp only, for udp
kamailio uses recvfrom().

Can you also provide the output for 'kamailio -I' (that's upper case i)?