[SR-Users] add carrier

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:34:24 CET 2013

OK thanks,

I am looking for class5 functionally on Kamailio.  I would like to leave Freeswitch for conferences and other things not call routing all Freeswitch calls I would like them to go to Kamailio and have it make the desissions on routing.

Also, where can I get documentation on setting up the trunks?  I have looked up "kamctl" which has an option for it, but not really sure how to implement it.

thanks,