[SR-Users] Use of t_cancel_callid() to drop an early dialog

Guillaume Bour libon.voiceteam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 11:50:05 CET 2013

Hi All

We wan't to prevent our users to make more than one call at time, so we
choose to disconnect the previous call.
When the previous call is established, we use dlg_bye(), and its ok.
But when it is in early state, we use t_cancel_callid() to cancel its
INVITE transaction.

We face 2 issues:
     1) we use local-request event route to account calls on timeout.
Sometimes this route is called for the cancelled call (after default
timeout of 1 hour)
     2) t_cancel_callid() cancel previous call, but also _make current
dialog disappear_: call is still ongoing and we can answer and talk to
each other, but the dialog does not appear in 'kamctl stats dialog' and
'kamctl mi dlg_list' commands

Is there a known limitation, or do we misuse t_cancel_callid() ?

Regards,
Guillaume