[SR-Users] need help regarding with kamailio3.3

Manav Kumar Manav.Kumar at aricent.com
Wed Nov 20 08:23:35 CET 2013

Hi ,

I need some help regarding  kamailio 3.3 presence issue. Below I mentioned the scenario which I'm doing with kamailio3.3.

I simply install kamailio3.3 with configuration file(as per http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple site) which I have attached with this mail.

I have started my kamailio on tcp as well as UDP because I want getting presence with xcap configuration and after configured jitsi when I open the jitsi client it makes the tcp connection with kamailio server and fetch users list from server by following request  ( http://ip:port/ xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip:manav at 172.21.183.138/index)   and  jitsi client gives pop up message i.e  http://ip:port/xcap-root/xcap-caps/global/index resource cannot be read .   and when I see in wireshark traces it closes the tcp connection .

Can you help me this issue as I need some kind of resolution on high priority ?

Thanx in advance for your support.

Regards,
Manav

Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.