[SR-Users] Billing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Nov 18 10:29:11 CET 2013

You might consider a2billing. But in general, you're getting into an area where "free" means you really get what you pay for, not more.

Oliver Roth <oliver.roth at triotel.ch> wrote:
>Hi all
>
>I am looking for a free billing solution usable with Kamailio.
>I currently use the sp from siremis - so far it works fine!
>
>I need to get a solution where I can add credit limits for users/trunks
>or credit limits for carriers (eg. If we made a prepayment).
>I thing JBilling could be great - but I think the Telco version will
>cost a monthly fee..
>
>Other ideas or solutions?
>
>Btw:
>The invoice itself will be made in an ERP system - so I actually just
>need the rating and credit-management to handle the routings.
>
>Regards,
>Oli

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106