[SR-Users] Billing

Oliver Roth oliver.roth at triotel.ch
Mon Nov 18 10:27:52 CET 2013

Hi all

I am looking for a free billing solution usable with Kamailio.
I currently use the sp from siremis - so far it works fine!

I need to get a solution where I can add credit limits for users/trunks or credit limits for carriers (eg. If we made a prepayment).
I thing JBilling could be great - but I think the Telco version will cost a monthly fee..

Other ideas or solutions?

Btw:
The invoice itself will be made in an ERP system - so I actually just need the rating and credit-management to handle the routings.

Regards,
Oli