[SR-Users] Variables in event_route[sl:local-response]

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:15:48 CET 2013

Hello,

for sl:local-response, the attributes of remote address are available
via $sndto(...) variables, see the cookbook from the wiki.

For dialog, current sip message under processing is given (so all pvs
should refgect it), but sometime there is no such message (at the dialog
timeout event). However, the attributes of the dialog should be visible
via $dlg(...) variables.

On 11/14/13 9:17 AM, Kelvin Chua wrote:
> well as far as i know, $rU comes up NULL on event_route[dialog:XXXX]
> how do we pass pseudo-variables to event_route properly?
>
> Kelvin Chua
>

> On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 2:58 AM, Sergey Okhapkin
> <sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org <mailto:sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org>> wrote:
>
>     Which variables I can use in event_route[sl:local-response] route
>     to xlog proto:ip:port to which the response will be sent?
>
>     event_route[sl:local-response] {
>
>     xlog("L_INFO","Local response to $??\n$mb\n");
>
>     }

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -