[SR-Users] Google search

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:15:35 CET 2013

Hi guys,

this happens to me all the time: when I search for documentation about a
specific Kamailio module on Google, I always land on outdated entries
usually from Kamailio 1.6.x.

Although this seems trivial and I could simply update the URL to the
current version of Kamailio, this may be not so obvious for new users and
they may end up reading expired documentation and/or implementing
non-optimal solutions to their problems.

is there a way to only allow indexation of the last documentation?
Something like removing the version or adding an HTTP 301 to old entries?

Regards,
--
Carlos
http://caruizdiaz.com