[SR-Users] dialog stats reported by app_perl

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:33:29 CET 2013

Hello,

probably this is because app_perl needs to make all symbols available,
to be seen by the interpreter.

Can you try to load dialog module before app_perl, or the other way
around? I will look for a fix anyhow, just wanted to see if the order
matters.

On 11/6/13 10:42 AM, mayamatakeshi wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using kamailio 4.0.
>
> I am experimenting with module app_perl.
> Actually, I am not using it, I am just loading it because it solves
> this problem when loading snmpstats:
> /usr/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so.10: undefined symbol: boot_DynaLoader
>
> However, before using app_perl i was seeing this:
>
> # kamctl fifo get_statistics dialog active_dialogs
> dialog:active_dialogs = 1
>
> But with app_perl loaded, I see this:
>
> # kamctl fifo get_statistics dialog active_dialogs
> app_perl:active_dialogs = 1
>
> So, is app_perl intercepting stats requests that should be handled by
> module dialog?
> Is this expected? And, is there any performance penalty on having this
> handled by perl?
>
> Regards,
> Takeshi

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -