[SR-Users] dialog stats reported by app_perl

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:42:45 CET 2013

Hello,
I am using kamailio 4.0.

I am experimenting with module app_perl.
Actually, I am not using it, I am just loading it because it solves this
problem when loading snmpstats:
/usr/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so.10: undefined symbol: boot_DynaLoader

However, before using app_perl i was seeing this:

# kamctl fifo get_statistics dialog active_dialogs
dialog:active_dialogs = 1

But with app_perl loaded, I see this:

# kamctl fifo get_statistics dialog active_dialogs
app_perl:active_dialogs = 1

So, is app_perl intercepting stats requests that should be handled by
module dialog?
Is this expected? And, is there any performance penalty on having this
handled by perl?

Regards,
Takeshi