[SR-Users] Kamailio callee timeout problem

kamailio at AaronLux.com kamailio at AaronLux.com
Sun Nov 3 18:08:02 CET 2013

I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something very simple here like a port
forward.  Let me know if you have any ideas! This setup completely works
when both csipsiimple clients are inside my LAN and kamailio is
configured with alias=192.168.1.LAN.  The problem begins when I connect
both clients from the WAN and configure kamailio with alias=66.41.221.WAN.

The problem is the callee continues to show the call as 'incoming call'
after the call is answered and 2-way audio is established so eventually
the callee times out.

Summary::  The callee and caller both establish 2-way audio and zrtp
keys.  TLS is working.  Both SIP clients are using the OSTN wizard in
csipsimple.

Please review my Debug logs:
http://pastebin.com/9Rw7zSQ0