[SR-Users] TLS: support TLS v1.2 ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 13:33:50 CET 2013

Hello,

tlsv1.1. and tlsv1.2 were not recognized by the tls module config
parsing to tls_method parameter. I pushed the changes in git master
branch. The change is rather small, hope it was all needed. Can you give
a try to the git master branch?

If all goes fine, it can be backported.

Note that I did define switches restricting tlsv1.1 for libssl 1.0.0+
and tlsv1.2 to libssl v1.0.1e+ -- based on quick check on the net to see
the first libssl versions that properly supported these methods. If
anyone knows that the versions are different, let me know.

On 11/3/13 10:46 AM, Marc M. wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have question concerning TLS module. I would like to enable TLS 1.2
> protocol.
> As I understand the TLS module is compiled with openssl, which as far
> as i know has TLS 1.2 support since openssl 1.0.1.
>
> I am wondering if there is way to enable TLS 1.2 on the TLS module?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Marc

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -