[SR-Users] Alias table

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 22:53:34 CEST 2013

Thanks Olle.

If I understood, I have to fill the "username" on table alias as the same "username" on subscriber table, is that correct? Then, the alias name (like bob) will be on the alias table field "contact", right? So, once I fill these two fields on the alias table Kamailio will be able to call either the username on subscriber and the contact on alias. Is that correct?

Finally, when you say "timestamp" where should I do it, " expires" field of alias table?

Cheers, and many thnaks for your help!

Moacir