[SR-Users] event_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 16 10:04:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/15/13 3:00 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Sure Daniel, I can process 487 on onreply route... I was trying to
> handle 487 in failure_route block, I didn't know it can be processed
> in onreply_route!
failure route is executed when all branches fail, on reply route is
executed for each reply received.

> I know that rtpproxy destroys the session by itself in short time it
> is not confirmed, but I'm trying to force it the most amount of
> possible cases.
>
> Now, my final problem (I hope) is destroy the rtp session when receive
> the BYE message to finish a forking call. I have to add “extra_id_pv”
> and use "b" parameter to get destroy the session on rtpproxy, but I
> don't know if exist somehow to discover if the BYE belongs a forking
> call context. I tryed use $branch variable but without success...

I haven't worked with this extensions, maybe you get proper details from
the appropriate developers. But might be better to start a new
discussion thread with appropriate subject so it is spotted -- at least
for me it is relevant to see proper subject, because if it is a
discussions where I am not part which diverts to different topic where I
could help, I don't read always.