[SR-Users] event_route

Bruno Bresciani bruno.bresciani at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:00:40 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

Sure Daniel, I can process 487 on onreply route... I was trying to handle
487 in failure_route block, I didn't know it can be processed in
onreply_route!

I know that rtpproxy destroys the session by itself in short time it is not
confirmed, but I'm trying to force it the most amount of possible cases.

Now, my final problem (I hope) is destroy the rtp session when receive the
BYE message to finish a forking call. I have to add “extra_id_pv” and use
"b" parameter to get destroy the session on rtpproxy, but I don't know if
exist somehow to discover if the BYE belongs a forking call context. I
tryed use $branch variable but without success...

Best Regards