[SR-Users] 4.0 forking behaviour

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon May 13 16:47:57 CEST 2013

On 05/13/2013 10:45 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> append_branch() is not needed anymore (for couple of releases, actually,
> being added in one of the 3.x releases), but should be harmless unless
> you do other changes of r-uri/dst-uri after append_branch(). Can you try
> without append branch?

Oh.  Well, that was news to me.  I guess I missed this.  So, now when
t_relay() is called from failure route it automatically appends a new
branch as necessary?

Given this knowledge, I find it likely that branches are being
automatically appended by the proxy and then additionally appended
manually.  I'll look into it from this angle.  Thank you!

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC